The Perth and Peel restrictions will end as planned at 12.01 am, Sunday, 14 February. This means the whole of Western Australia will return to the pre-lockdown conditions, as experienced prior to 6 pm on Sunday 31 January. From Sunday 14 February masks will no longer be required to be worn either inside or outside.
WA TAFE colleges
Students and staff attending North Metropolitan TAFE and South Metropolitan TAFE will not be required to wear masks. Students should continue to practise physical distancing where possible, maintain good personal hygiene at all times and get tested when unwell.
Further details about the specific arrangements at each TAFE is provided on their website, please follow the links below.
- North Metropolitan TAFE
- South Metropolitan TAFE
- South Regional TAFE
- North Regional TAFE
- Central Regional TAFE
Jobs and Skills Centres
All Jobs and Skills Centres (JSCs) will be operating as usual.
- Visitors to all JSCs across the State must check in using the SafeWA app or contact register.
- For those not wanting to attend a JSC in person, services will continue to be available via email and phone.
Visit jobsandskills.wa.gov.au/jobs-and-skills-centre to find contact details for your local JSC, or phone 13 64 64 for assistance.
Department of Training and Workforce Development
All offices and facilities will be operating as usual.
- For general enquiries, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone 08 6551 5000.
- For all other enquiries please use the contact details below:
- Apprenticeship Office: Please phone the Apprenticeship Office helpline on 13 19 54, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online enquiry form if you require assistance.
- Migration Services: Please phone 08 9224 6540 or visit migration.wa.gov.au/contact/general-migration-support for further options.
- Muresk Institute: Please contact Muresk via phone on 1300 994 031, or email email@example.com.
- TAFE Admissions: Please phone 6212 9888 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- TAFE International WA (TIWA): Please call 9218 2100 or use the online enquiry form on the TIWA website.
The Department of Training and Workforce Development remains committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of all students, clients and staff. We will continue to follow the advice of the WA Chief Health Officer to take the necessary precautions related to COVID-19. Please check WA.gov.au for further updates.