Opportunities in Albany
Several significant developments in and around Albany reflect the growth of local industry and the creation of jobs.
- A 108-room Hilton Garden Inn Hotel at Albany’s waterfront, to be completed by the end of 2020.
- The existing Bunnings warehouse will be relocated to new, $15 million purpose-built premises by September 2020.
- The refurbishment of Albany’s CBD Premier Hotel, due for completion early in 2021.
- A second McDonald’s store in Orana is expected to employ an additional 80 people in late 2020.
- The $175 million construction of the heavy haulage route outer ring road.
- A $4.8 million investment with local subcontractors on a water pipeline to connect Denmark to the Lower Great Southern’s scheme water supply.
- The new $15 million complex of affordable student accommodation currently under construction in central Albany, with 40 beds for university and TAFE students.
Follow the links below to find out more about the services available at these centres and information about outreach services.